About the Website
2. We (Sedacom Limited), may amend these Terms from time to time without specific notice to you, by posting an updated version on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any amendment becomes effective will constitute your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms. You should regularly visit this area of the Website to review these Terms.
3. We reserve the right to vary or modify the information contained on the Website (including to alter, remove or discontinue products or services shown on the Website), to change or discontinue any feature or part of the Website, and to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the Website, without notice and without liability.
4. The supply by us of any products or services shown on the Website is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
5. We will use our best efforts to keep information displayed on the Website about our products and services up to date. However, from time to time there may be delays in updating the information. This means we do not make any warranties as to the accuracy of our product and service information (including the availability of any products or services, and specific product or service details) displayed on the Website.
7. The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (Third Party Websites). Any such links are provided for convenience only, and you link to any Third Party Website at your own risk. We do not endorse, approve of, or recommend those Third Party Websites, nor are we responsible for the information, graphics and material they contain.
8. You warrant and represent that information submitted to the Website by you or on your behalf is accurate and up to date.
9. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account on the Website (Account), and for all activities that occur on or through your Account. You must immediately notify us of any security breach of your Account.
10. You may only view the Website, and copy or print copies of parts of the Website, for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not:
10.1 Use the Website for any illegal activity, for any offensive or abusive use, in any way that may bring us into disrepute, or for any activity that would cause us to breach any law;
10.2 Create a link to the Website (or any part of the Website) from any other website without our prior written consent.
11. We reserve the right to terminate your use of and access to the Website at any time, without notice and without liability.
12. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in our Website and its content (including, without limitation, website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with our Website) (Intellectual Property) are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used by us as permitted by law. You may not reproduce, duplicate, download, copy, sell, resell or exploit our Intellectual Property or any part of the Website, or permit any other person to do so. Nothing in these Terms or your use of the Website constitutes a transfer or licence of any of our rights, including our intellectual property rights, in the Intellectual Property.
13. The use of the Website is at your sole risk:
13.1 Any material accessed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through use of the Website is at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage (whether direct or indirect) to any computer hardware, software, or system, or loss of data;
13.2 We will not be responsible or liable in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or any loss of profit, income, savings, or any loss or corruption of data or business interruption, or for any costs incurred by you or any other person, arising out of your access to or use of the Website or any linked websites.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations:
14.1 That the Website will meet your requirements;
14.2 That the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; or
14.3 As to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information available on the Website, or that any errors in the Website will be corrected.
15. You agree to indemnify and hold us indemnified against any action, claim, costs (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website, or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
16. We comply with the Privacy Act 1993 and the Privacy Principles set out in that Act when dealing with personal information about individuals.
17. By using the Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to our collection, use and storage of your personal information for the purpose for which it is provided, including for the purposes of supplying our products or services, carrying out credit checks, debt collection, enforcing any rights under these Terms, and providing you with information about products or services we think might be of interest to you. You have the right to access personal information that we hold about you and to request correction of that information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
18. These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. If you access the Website or place an order for our products or services from another jurisdiction, you are additionally responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
19. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.